Paginated Campaign Lists

I'm currently in the planning stages of putting together an open source component for a CMS (MODx) that would use the Campaign Monitor API to populate lists of current and past campaigns without needing anything stored in a local database.

I'm wondering if Is there any way to paginate the results from a call to get sent campaigns, as I would imagine this list would get quite large from clients that send out many campaigns.  From what I can tell from the API documentation, these calls always will return a full list of every campaign, which would need to paginated with code afterwards.

Thanks for any help!

Phil Phil, 4 years ago

Hi JViz,

Your reading of the documentation is correct. I'm afraid there is no way to paginate those calls. I've put in a request on your behalf, but can't promise a timeframe for when it might be developed.

For now i'd advise building a caching layer (either in the server or client side) and handle your pagination that way, to avoid making too many unnecessary calls to our servers.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free