Need a plain email but need to add a logo

Can someone advise how I can set up a plain text email but I do need to add in a logo.

I'm not a code type person and need to get it sorted quite quickly.

All help welcome.

Many thanks

dedra dedra, 4 years ago

Hi mcc,

plain text e-mail can contains only plain (raw) text and you cannot format it (color, style, align, etc.) and you cannot add into message body any multimedia content (images, etc.).

CM primary use html e-mail part and for customers, that cannot read html part of message, CM automatically convert campaign html content into plain text part, that you can modify as you want, but nothing more.

In common scenario for classic e-mail message, when you use any e-mail client, you can add into plain text message any file (include image, logo) as attachment, but this is not functionality of CM.

Sure, you can create any simple template with your logo in head section of message body and simple text (multiline content), CM automatically convert your campaingn from this template to plain text, that you can modify. When you send your campaign, then customers, who can read html (most e-mail clients and portals), will see message as you create, other, who cannot read html, will see only plain text part of your campaign.

Its simple.

demonygranger, 4 years ago

alright tnx

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi Emma, Dedra is correct. For a simple way to create an email newsletter with a logo (and plain-text version), I'd highly recommend giving our template builder a go. You don't need any code experience and can get campaigns out very rapidly this way. Let us know if you have any questions about this :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free