Free designs, templates, etc.

Hi guys.

I'd like to extend my knowledge and skill set further that what I already know and the old saying; practice makes perfect comes into play perfectly here! I will be doing the following for free (donations greatly appreciated haha!)

-> Designs from scratch - I want to move into the designing of emails more than just the coding, so will happily do this.
-> Code PSDs - I will be more than happy to code your templates from PSD.*

*I only code with inline styling and I don't use padding or margins to control layout. It may be "the long way" but entirely ensures no breakage.

I won't be able to test them however, unless you wish to pay for the CM tests!

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi Alex - if you have a site or portfolio, be sure to post it here! We'd love to check out your handiwork :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Chiswick, 4 years ago

Hi Alex - you responded to our post 2 months ago saying you could help us with making changes to our template. I left my email address but haven't heard from you. Would love to get in touch -- do you have an email address that perhaps I can reach YOU at? Thanks, Louise

jerryduke, 4 years ago

hi there.. i m new here. i need to know that from where i could b able to get free templates and designs to learn and practice about designing.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi Jerry, you may want to take a look at the following resources:

You'll find a great wealth of information there to help you get started. Best of luck!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free