Is there a way to rearrange custom fields?

I noticed the Preference Center reflects the arrangement of the Custom Fields created in CM. Is there a way I can arrange the order of the Custom Fields? Because my client has requested to add a field below a field in the middle of the list of the custom fields.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi dannyfoo, it isn't possible to rearrange custom fields at present, I'm sorry to say. I'll certainly add your vote for this internally, as it sure is something a lot of folks would like to see improved! In the interim, you will have to remove, then re-add custom fields (don't forget to export your data first).

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Stephen, 3 years ago

Hi dannyfoo,

Just following up here to let you know that it's now possible to re-order custom fields and make certain fields mandatory in your lists and on your Subscriber Preference Center pages!

This is now live in your account under 'Lists & Subscribers', and then within the 'Custom fields' option in each of your lists, so be sure to check it out. You can also learn a little more about below:

Thanks again for your feedback and for helping to make this happen, and do let us know if you have any questions here!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free