MailBuild

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've seen some other MB questions so thought I'd give it a shot.

I have a client with 50 branches.  They want one template where a small part of it can be personalised by the branch manager for special offers, etc.

Will the 50 branches need to be treated as 50 individual clients or will MB support them as one client with 50 different users.  I only want each user to see the template that is associated with them.

Andy

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hi Andy. I just wanted to let you know that we've responded to your support request on this topic.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
vince, 8 years ago

Hi,
Would you kindly post your response to Andy please, as I am interested in this type of client request.
Many thanks

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hi Vince. Sorry about that. The basic summary is that it isn't really possible to have templates on a per user basis rather than a per client basis. However, depending on the setup you might just be able to make certain parts of the template editable and just have 1 template. If the design is the same but they need to put in say different specials you could just make that section editable when adding content and deal with it that way.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098