Freelance Designer/Html coder needed for new email campaigns

We're a growing social network with a large community (~100K).  We've never sent newsletters but have recently signed up with an ESP and are in the process of creating html email templates.  We're using templates from CM but need an artistic touch with images and small specializations of the templates.  Looking for a freelancer with design background and html email coding competency. Please post resumes/contact info.  Thanks

Alex I., 4 years ago

Hi Ssiegel,

I'd love to help you out but it depends how much design work you need doing. If it's just small tweaks to existing templates I can do that no worries, if it's a design from scratch I'm probably not your man. If you don't mind me asking, what ESP did you sign up to?

In terms of the coding I have a good knowledge of all email coding. I'm confident in my ability to use background images and also to optimise for mobile if that's a route you're interested in taking.

I currently work for a design agency in the UK and as such. don't have a resume ready to go. I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment so can't post examples but if you'd like to see them just let me know. I have done emails for some semi-large companies in the UK where I've handled build from scratch, testing, client liason and sends. These include Silverstone Race Tracks, London Business School, ClassicFM, Crufts Dog Show, TruPrint, etc.

Thanks for your time,
Alex.

gboyd1978, 4 years ago

Hi

I would love to work with you on this project please contact me at garypboyd@rogers.com my rates are 40 to 50 dollars an hour.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098