Pay by the month - confusion!

I run a central CM account for my University. My Clients are faculties and departments. We don't "mark up" pricing, so perhaps our business model is a little different from most CM users.
At the moment, we buy bulk credits and bill our clients internally per campaign, but several of my clients would be better off on "pay by the month".
What I'm confused about is how it all works when I set them up to "pay themselves by the month". As I understand it, this would effectively remove us from any billing activity. They would simply pay you by credit card - we wouldn't be required to buy credits or anything - correct? What appears on their credit card statement?

Sorry if this seems an obvious question - I've just looked around at all your documentation and it really doesn't explain the details of this. I just need confirmation of all the details before offering this to my clients.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hey woowoowoo, happy to clarify things for you here. Yes, if the client pays for themselves with their own credit card at base rates, they will receive the invoice (not the designer) and payments will appear on the client billing page. On their credit card statement they will see ' Email Newsletter Software'. Here's an example invoice.

It's good that you're double-checking for your clients - let us know if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to help out.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
woowoowoo, 4 years ago

Great, thanks! :-)

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free