Red cross in the snapshot

I have a problem with one of my different campaigns.
When I created it and added the template, a red cross appeared in the top of the newsletter (the header part) in snapshot. The rest of the newsletter appeared perfectly, below the red cross picture.
I'm using Internet Explorer.
I refreshed my browser and I runned a test design : the campaign appears correctly in every mailbox.
But why the red cross is still there, in snapshot ?

Thanks for you help.

Best regards,

Carissa Carissa, 4 years ago

Hi VG, This can happen when the system isn't able to complete the process of generating the screenshot at the time that it's first imported. To fix the screenshot you can update the template with the same files and the system should import correctly when given another try, but if you continue to have problems, please contact support.

Campaign Monitor
dedra dedra, 4 years ago

Hi VG,

red cross picture sounds like a missing some image, that you have defined in header part. Do you have access to all images you use in template? Check path to that image. If you have defined that image as attached to your template, have you correctly uploaded all parts of your template - zip format?

Have a nice day

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free