Repeater Title Color Options?

From what I can tell, there is no way to create a select option color for Repeating Titles.
This would be a nice feature as my current campaign template changes Title color based on the particular brand sent out that month.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi arundd, our monthly newsletter features a similar motif, except instead of a colored title, we have a colored bar on the left-side of our articles. What we've done is create a new layout for each color. If you have a limited set of colors, you could create a layout for 'Article title - red', 'Article title - blue' etc. Of course, things get more interesting if you don't have a limited set of colors to choose from, or you don't know what color the title will be from month to month.

Another option is to use a <multiline> instead of <singleline> for titles, assuming you don't have a TOC.

Thanks, arudd - I may be missing something here, so let me know if the above aren't suitable and I'll happily add a feature request for you.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free