Repeater Layout Picker is not showing up

Hi,

I am stumped at an issue that one of our clients cannot see the Layout Picker when they want to create content on a Template.

The grey box that has the edit, delete, and layout picker does not show up. But on our end, it does show up. We both used the same browser (IE9). I reckon it is something in their network that is preventing it from showing up.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/haimerej_senoj/Repeater.png

Appreciate any thoughts or help on this.

Thank you.

Carissa Carissa, 4 years ago

Hi Jeremiah,

Welcome to our forums :)

We've seen where the 'edit' buttons don't appear in IE when the <head /> tags are missing from the template, but if you are able to see them, then yes, it's likely to be caused by something on their end.

Would you be able to have them try disabling any add-ons they are using with IE and see if that helps? If they still have no luck, contact support with details.

Carissa
Campaign Monitor
Jeremiah, 4 years ago

Thanks a lot Carissa,

The client has raised it with their IT support and it seems like Firefox displays them, while IE doesn't. It is definitely something to do with their network's policies.

Awesome stuff.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098