Credits and Monthly Pricing

Hi there

I have a client that may want to go onto a monthly pricing level and I was just wondering if there is any way of allocating previously bought credits to their account to pay for the monthly pricing?

At present, we bulk buy credits and split them across all our clients accounts so that we then make a bit more margin due to the discounts from buying in bulk - if we can't allocate credits to the monthly pricing structure then we surely lose this advantage?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi djwhisky, monthly pricing and email credits are mutually exclusive, I'm sorry to say. Either you can get a discount from buying in bulk, or the cost saving of paying a flat fee for unlimited sends, not to mention, profit from any markup you've set. If you do get in the jam where you've got a lot of credits which your clients just can't use as they're on monthly, by all means get in touch with our team and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks James - let me know if there's anything else I can help out with here.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free