Hi! Anyone else having trouble accessing their site I also cannot login from the Campaign Monitor website. Thanks!

typeshape, 4 years ago

Yeah +1 here too..

curtis100, 4 years ago

me too. clients are getting a little testy too.  Anyone heard anything about what the issue is and when it might be resolved?

arb, 4 years ago

I have the same problem and have just sent out a campaign and therefore the links aren't working. Not impressed.

pb75, 4 years ago

I've been following their twiiter account!/campaignmonitor and it also seems my account is back up.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi everyone, we're really sorry we didn't respond to this earlier. To confirm, an app update didn't quite go to plan yesterday, which resulted in roughly an hour of unexpected downtime for many of our customers. Our team worked as quickly as they could to bring things back online, but we regrettably inconvenienced a lot of you in the process.

During this time, we were keeping customers updated via our Twitter account (as pb75 mentioned). Not everyone is on Twitter, so we were sure to respond to enquiries via email, too.

By all means get in touch with our team if your campaigns were affected - we dropped the ball on you here and absolutely want to make it right, both now and in the future.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free