Autoresponder Not working

We are having an issue with our autoresponder. We have followed all the steps and have made the autoresponder active, but it fails on new member signup.

Please try with the form at: http://moonfireandsun.com/contact-us/newsletter-signup/

Not sure what we are missing...

auz1111, 4 years ago

OK... I just received one an hour later. Hmmm... I guess immediately is not really immediately. Is there anyway to test these responders?

Carissa Carissa, 4 years ago

Hi auz1111,

I'm really sorry about the late autoresponder email. It definitely should be sending quickly after a subscriber signs up for your list.

Yesterday we had a problem with our autoresponder sending service, and had to reset things to get them send out. We have had several customers report delays since then, so our developers are looking into what else is going on, and we hope to have it fixed soon.

I was able to find your account and our developers will have your information to help find the root cause. We'll be sure to give you a heads up once it's resolved.

Carissa
Campaign Monitor
auz1111, 4 years ago

No prob, I was just setting one up for the first time and trying to test it out. I was running out of email addresses! lol

Is there a way to test the email and have it sent to a test email address?  I want to actually receive it in the email client rather than previewing online.

blaindy, 4 years ago

Having the same issue here guys. account is : CreativInfluence

please advise when there is a resolution.

terryt terryt, 4 years ago

Hi auz1111 and blaindy,

Again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.  We have implemented a bug fix for our autoresponders and they are functioning normally now.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Terry Tice
Campaign Monitor
auz1111, 4 years ago

Yes, there are more questions and concerns. As I asked earlier...

Is there a way to test the email and have it sent to a test email address?  I want to actually receive it in the email client rather than previewing online.

Stig Stig, 4 years ago

Hi auzz1111, sorry about the late reply. In order to send an autoresponder test to yourself, you'll need to subscribe an address that hasn't previously been subscribed to that list.

Some ISPs, such as Gmail, allow you to add a tag to the address such as your.username+any.alias@gmail.com, to effectively give you unlimited email addresses (all pointing to the same inbox) to test with.

If your autoresponder is based on the subscribe date, use a subscribe form to add the test subscriber. If it's based on a custom date field, set the date value so that the autoresponder emails will be triggered.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098