List activity exports including custom fields

I currently have a number of custom fields for a customer list including each contact's serial number and product purchased.

After an enewsletter goes out, my client has requested the click-through list of the contacts who have shown an interest in a product or promotion. They then use this as a priority call-out list to see if they want any further info.

I can get this list from CM OK but it doesn't include any of my custom fields. To provide this report I therefore have to export the click-throughs and then do some Access manipulation with the source customer list to re-integrate the custom fields ie serial number and product purchased.

There must be a way of doing this in CM as it's pretty fundamental marketing, but how?

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

There isn't a way now to export the report with custom fields - the way you suggest, linking it to your own existing records, is the way to go. This is something we will be considering for future improvement though.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
vince, 8 years ago

Ability to export all the reports with custom fields would be good.
Please add my vote.
Many thanks

slaterk, 8 years ago

me too!

would be a quick way to get the info from CM back into a database.

Liz Kenny, 8 years ago

I agree - this would be a very useful facility.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free