Sending pictures within emails

I find very difficult to add pictures within emails in CM. I don't know how is this at competition, but is there with CM any possibility for non HTML experienced person?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi Ize, sorry to hear that you've found it difficult to add pictures to an email design, using our service. We're more than happy to take in your feedback and provide pointers to help you customize your campaigns here.

While a lot of non-coders have a lot of success with our template builder (which provides editable areas so you can easily add new images via our editor), sometimes folks hit roadblocks when trying to do things like adding an image to a text field, or adding additional layouts to a template. Is this what you're trying to achieve?

We have considered expanding our email editor to make it easier to add images to say, any editable area in a template, so by all means let us know if this improvement would specifically help you and we'l do our best to look into it.

Of course, a bit of HTML/CSS savvy goes a long way here, so I highly recommend you take a look at our guide on using templates.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free