Export Forward to Friend report

My client would like to encourage his subscribers to forward his newsletter and would like to offer a monthly incentive based on forwards.

Looking at results for past campaigns I can see the report on who has forwarded the email but I can't seem to find any way to extract these results into a csv.

I am not after any of the data that was entered into the F2F form - simply just an extract of all current subscribers who clicked on this link to be able to perform a random draw.

The current report also does not feature the email address without clicking on each individual members and seeing their full profile - it only provides subscriber name so I am unable to simply copy and paste all of the results into a spreadsheet. The only solution would be to open up each member record and manually copy and paste their results one by one into a spreadsheet.

Am i missing something here? I thought this would be a fairly standard request??? please help :)

Stephen, 3 years ago

Hey Jaysco,

Many thanks for your question here, however unfortunately at present I'm afraid it's not possible to export the social sharing and forwards report, so apologies for that. As a result however, I'll certainly be happy to add your vote for this feature, and we'll be sure to drop you a line if we add this in the near future.

In the meantime however, all I could really suggest is pulling your subscribers' history data via our API, using the following API call:

Once you've generated this, you could then perhaps query the data outside of the application to gather the forward information you're after. This does require some development experience however, so if you're not familiar with programming then this may not be an option for you, but is the only way to achieve this at this time.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

smartfaceweb, 3 years ago

+1 for getting this report.

restaurantebucuresti, 3 years ago

Hi Stephen, thank you for answering I was looking for an answer to this question for quite some time.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free