Today we released a few API updates we've been working on in the last couple of weeks. We're happy to announce the following:
- You can now access email client usage for a campaign.
- We've added an additional ReadsEmailWith field when you retrieve a subscriber's details which provides you with the last email client the subscriber used to read your email.
- You can now get the unconfirmed subscribers for a list (those subscribers who have subscribed to a confirmed-opt-in list, but have not confirmed their subscription).
- You can now suppress email addresses using the API.
- You can now get the spam complaints for a campaign, and we've also added an additional SpamComplaints field when you get a campaign summary, which represents the number of spam complaints for the campaign.
- You can now provide a list of comma-separate email addresses in the ConfirmationEmail field when sending a campaign (to which we'll send a confirmation email once your campaign has been sent).
- And finally, we've made the text content URL optional when creating a campaign. If you don't provide a TextUrl field, we'll automatically generate the text content based on the HTML content (which I think most people will find convenient).
As usual, all our officially supported API wrappers have been updated and released to include this new functionality.
From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.Get started for free