Request: Client.GetDraftCampaigns

Hi guys,

Just a quick request; I was trying to fetch the campaigns I setup. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why my response was empty until I re-read the description. "Gets a list of all campaigns that have been sent for a client."

Sent huh?

I'd like a method for Draft campaigns too. Any chance on that?

jstevenson, 9 years ago

This seems vital since you can add campaigns through the API, but you can't retreive the campaignID for sending it with "new CampaignMonitorAPI.api().SendCampaign(...)" [I am using the C# API].  My hope is to interact with CampaignMonitor without the user ever having to go to the site.

I sent an email and I even suggested the same "GetDraftCampaigns()" name also.

Ben Ben, 9 years ago

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feature request Ryan, I can definitely see that one being used and I'll add your vote for this in our feature request list.

Jason - As I mentioned in my support email to you, when you call this CreateCampaign method, you'll be returned a result object which has a code and a messgae. If the message is "Success", then the code will be the newly created Campaign ID.

jstevenson, 9 years ago
Ben :

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feature request Ryan, I can definitely see that one being used and I'll add your vote for this in our feature request list.

Jason - As I mentioned in my support email to you, when you call this CreateCampaign method, you'll be returned a result object which has a code and a messgae. If the message is "Success", then the code will be the newly created Campaign ID.

Thanks for quick reply.

--Jim [aka Jason ;)]

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098