Request: Client.GetDraftCampaigns

Hi guys,

Just a quick request; I was trying to fetch the campaigns I setup. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why my response was empty until I re-read the description. "Gets a list of all campaigns that have been sent for a client."

Sent huh?

I'd like a method for Draft campaigns too. Any chance on that?

jstevenson, 8 years ago

This seems vital since you can add campaigns through the API, but you can't retreive the campaignID for sending it with "new CampaignMonitorAPI.api().SendCampaign(...)" [I am using the C# API].  My hope is to interact with CampaignMonitor without the user ever having to go to the site.

I sent an email and I even suggested the same "GetDraftCampaigns()" name also.

Ben Ben, 8 years ago

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feature request Ryan, I can definitely see that one being used and I'll add your vote for this in our feature request list.

Jason - As I mentioned in my support email to you, when you call this CreateCampaign method, you'll be returned a result object which has a code and a messgae. If the message is "Success", then the code will be the newly created Campaign ID.

jstevenson, 8 years ago
Ben :

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feature request Ryan, I can definitely see that one being used and I'll add your vote for this in our feature request list.

Jason - As I mentioned in my support email to you, when you call this CreateCampaign method, you'll be returned a result object which has a code and a messgae. If the message is "Success", then the code will be the newly created Campaign ID.

Thanks for quick reply.

--Jim [aka Jason ;)]

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098