Coder/Developer wanted.

Looking for experienced coder/developer.

I'm a designer that can do basic coding but I need someone who knows the in's and out's of coding campaigns to get the best possible result for all the different email apps and devices.

Basically I will create a PSD design and ask you to code it up. Knowledge of campaing monitor is of course essential.

I prefer someone who is based in Australia and is a full time freelancer. Sorry no part timers or after hours workers. Reliability is a must as well as good clean coding work.

Please leave a contact below and i'll be in touch.

Thanks,
Dan

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hey there Dan, thanks for piping up here! Do you have a site, or samples of work that we can look at? That would be a big help :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
dano, 3 years ago

I'd actually prefer to keep my business name private on these forums. Happy to divulge off-site.

chrisknox chrisknox, 3 years ago

Hi Dano,

I've done a lot of html email coding and have a specific focus on Campaign Monitor.
I'm not based in Australia, but I'm very available and have several clients that work in different time zones.

Apologies for the late response - if you are still looking for someone, we should have a chat.  :)

Chris

@superthings
SuperThings.net
Flexible HTML email templates.
For expert & novice alike.
dano, 3 years ago

Thanks Chris. Bookmarked your site.

juanrojodesign juanrojodesign, 3 years ago

Hello Dano,

Just like Chris, I'm not based in Australia, but I've done plenty of template coding using Campaign Monitor's markup language. You can even check out a template I've developed on my website.

Juan

@juanrojodesign
Email design
Campaign Monitor coding
Helping small and mid-size businesses maximize their marketing budgets.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098