Server Problems?

Our campaign has said "Currently Sending" for about 15 mins now, its normally about 30 seconds. Are you have server problems or are we just queued behind a big mail out? Some of them do already seem to have been sent.

It would be good if we could still see the reports even while it's still trying to send.

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hi tshannon0. Thanks for letting us know. Could you send an email in to support with the specific details of your campaign so we can take a look? Or you can go ahead and post them here, whichever you'd prefer.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Kevin, 8 years ago

I am also having the same problem - my email has been "currently sending" for the last 30 mins or so. I've sent an email to support. thanks!

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hi Kevin,

Thanks. I've likely already responded to it :). It looks like there was an issue with the send queue. We've restarted it and emails are being processed right now. It might take a little while to get through the backlog though.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098