Added content isn't saving to email campaign

After adding content to an email campaign, when the "preview" link is clicked the preview of the campaign does not update to show the most recent changes. If you click "make more changes" to go back a step, it does show the most recent changes. If you exit edit mode entirely, it forgets the most recent changes and shows the same version of the campaign that the "preview" showed, ignoring the most recent edits entirely. At this point you've lost the most recent round of edits.

This is happening with Firefox and has occurred on multiple computers, although it happens more regularly on one computer in particular.

Could it be a browser setting? Or something else?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi bradparsons, this is very unusual! I've just sent you an email requesting a few more details, so hopefully we'll get you up and running shortly. Sorry for the trouble here!

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
89degrees, 3 years ago

This same problem is happening to me. I am using Safari. Any suggestions?

89degrees, 3 years ago

Still having the same problems. On the "preview page" it is stuck on "preview your email..saving" in grey-ed out writing.  When you go back all new content is there but it can't be saved or viewed on preview. Please advise.

Phil Phil, 3 years ago

Hi 89degrees,

I'm very sorry this is happening to you.

Do you know if you've been logged out of your session? ie if you:
1. Open up a new tab, and
2. Go to your createsend homepage (ie youraccount.createsend.com or yourcustomdomain.com if you use a custom domain)
Does it make you try and log in?

If not, are you aware that you lost your internet connection or had any other problems at any point while you were editing the campaign?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098