New 'forward to a friend'

I love the new 'Forward to a friend' page, it's pretty cool! My only gripe is the fact that if you haven't uploaded an image, it's clearly missing. (Tested the link at the 'test' stage of my campaign).

On another note, a client really wants their subscribers to help 'spread the word' about there business. It'd be cool if you could specify what parts of the email show up when it's forwarded :) but that may be a bit too futuristic!

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi Kris2, that's curious! While the F2aF 'preview' image won't display when you click the link from a preview in the app, it should appear when you send yourself a test campaign and click the link (and most definitely will show when you send a live one). If this isn't happening, by all means get in touch and we'll take a look :)

Ha, that's a fun idea, but perhaps a little futuristic for now! We'll certainly see if there's demand for it and let you know if it's something we work on ;) The F2aF pages are certainly not set in stone, so you never know..!

Thanks, Kris - have a great weekend ahead :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free