Need a custom API

Hello Everyone,

I am in need of a custom plugin. Here is what the plugin needs to do.

On each email blast we have numerous links. When an email gets opened and clicked we want.

The email to be uploaded to a MySQL on our server.

Columns will include.
CLIENT
CAMPAIGN NAME
NAME
INQUIRING COMPANY
PHONE
CITY
STATE
ZIP
TIME
IP ADDRESS
LINK CLICKED

After it gets uploaded to the DB we want a "super admin" login that can view, edit, sort and delete ALL entries. Then we need a CLIENT login. The client will be able to view and sort but not be able to edit the DB. We also need need a login for each sales representative for each CLIENT. Sales representatives will login and show leads only from their STATE.

SUPER ADMIN
VIEW, EDIT, DELETE, SORT all entries.
Advanced search with drop downs menus for sorting
CLIENT (multiple select for CLIENTS)
CAMPAIGN (multiple select for CAMPAIGN)
etc for all fields except name and email.

CLIENT
VIEW SORT entries for CLIENT
Advanced Search same as SUPER ADMIN

CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE
VIEW EDIT SORT
edit will be limited to adding new comments and notes with calendar select
Advanced search will be their only form of search. When they login It should start with SELECT CAMPAIGN and then once a campaign is selected it shows a list of users that they can edit and add notes to.

Please let me know if anyone has any expertise in this area. If something like this has been done it will save us MANY MANY MANY hours of development.

jayc jayc, 3 years ago

This may only be a partial solution, but you can use Zapier to automatically retrieve opens and clicks from Campaign Monitor and insert them into a MySQL database.

https://zapier.com/zapbook/webhook/mysql/

You will need to specify the relevant URL for Campaign Monitor's API, something like this: http://api.createsend.com/api/v3/campaigns/{campaignid}/clicks.json?orderfield=date&orderdirection=desc

Unfortunately I'm no expert, and as far as I know, you would need to set this up for each campaign that you send.

wotaen, 3 years ago

Hello,

are you still interested in this project? I'm a freelance developer and did integration like yours in the past.
Michal

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098