Table of Contents - Orphan Bullet Point

Hi, I have an image gallery for my last article/image in this newsletter. In the table of contents, there is a bullet point for the gallery -- which I don't want.
How can I make it go away?

JohnP JohnP, 3 years ago

Not sure if it is a list or just bulletpoints (I can't access your account) Look for a

or an empty

<li> </li>

in your code and remove it.

If that doesn't work, post your code...

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there ChristyL, thank you for posting here. The link that you posted is only accessible internally, so JohnP wasn't able to take a look at the code.

The reason why there's the bullet point is because a layout that includes a tag, <singleline label="Article title">. However, in the email editor, no value has been entered in the "Article title" editable region. See:

To fix this, we recommend copying the 'Text with left-aligned image' layout in your code, then pasting it to creating a new one without 'Article title' - say, 'Text with left-aligned image (no heading)'.

Thanks, ChristyL - I hope this solves the mystery for you! Let us know how you go :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free