creating new campaign:how to pass as parameter html page string

Hello Team,
I'm using the API to create a new campaign in C# (using Campaign.Create) and i want to pass as parameter the html string of my custom campaign template instead of passing html url. In fact, i don't want to have the html page saved physically on the server because i generate the html string dynamically each time when wanted from the database. Is there any method available in API to accomplish this?

Thanking in advance,

Phil Phil, 3 years ago

Hi Daniela,

The only way to create a campaign through the API without referencing a hosted URL is to populate a template already in your account. That might not be ideal for your circumstances, however.

I'll add your vote to the feature request to allow for uploading a content string instead of providing a URL.

In the meantime, though, if you don't have hosting space you can easily make use of, you could look at doing something like programming against the dropbox API or Amazon S3. You could upload your content directly to them and then pass the resultant URL to us in the campaign create call.

Either would be a bit of fiddling around, but it is one suggestion to get you over the line and not have to wait for us, because i can't promise any timeframe for the feature request.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free