Integration with Woocommerce

Does anyone know for a WordPress plugin that will integrate WooCommerce customer information into CM? Ideally I'm looking to bring across purchase information such as number of orders, latest order etc.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there David, I've found this mention of a WooCommerce Newsletter Subscription Extension. Could this come in handy?

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
davestripe, 3 years ago

Thanks for that - this only seems to add a newsletter signup form. I'm after handing over the order information so that we can use Campaign Monitor like a CRM system!

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Oh, tricky! I haven't heard of such an integration as yet, but I'll certainly keep my eyes open for you. Sorry about that!

In the interim, depending on which payment gateway you're using, you may be able to push paid orders to your subscriber list instead. For example, Zapier offers integrations with us and PayPal.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
OnTheRails, 1 year ago

Hi, just wondering if there was any update on this one?

Zapier seems good, but I was just wondering whether if an order is placed in Woocommerce, can you bring across to CM basic customer info such as the customer's state or postcode?

It's not a whole lot of use to me if you can only transfer the name and email address to CM from Woocommerce via Zapier.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free