Yahoo not receiving my test campaign emails. Other email clients do.

This seems to be a new issue. Yahoo is not receiving any test campaign emails I send. I have not blocked any email addresses. I have no filters. They just don't show up. I never remember this being an issue before. I test on Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook/Hotmail, and several mail apps. Everything BUT Yahoo is coming through.

Any ideas? I want to see my email in Yahoo to be sure. It just never comes when I send test campaigns.

I am sending an email tomorrow to 2500 people, I would "like" to see it in Yahoo.

SlowYourRoll SlowYourRoll, 3 years ago

BTW, if I send the email right from my mail client, no problem, it goes right to Yahoo.

JohnP JohnP, 3 years ago

Each email client has different spam filters, where an email will pass one, but not another. Could it be possible that you are landing in the spam folder in Yahoo?

Oddly, about 12+ hours later they landed in my inBox. This means either Yahoo held them up, or the test email server lags.

By the time I finally got them, it was to late the email had been sent.

ps - I am savvy enough to check spam and filters :) I even mention that in my first post

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there SlowYourRoll, I checked with the team and it looks like we're experiencing temporary technical issues with Yahoo. They've been working through the night, communicating with Yahoo to try to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. At this time, we do not have an ETA for resolution, unfortunately, but rest assured we are doing all that we can. As you saw, mail to Yahoo is being delivered, however, it is taking considerably longer than normal (hence the 12hr wait).

We're really sorry for the hold up here, but really thank you so much for your patience while we sort everything out. I've asked the team email you personally when we have an update and encourage other customers who are experiencing this to get in touch so we can do the same.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor

So there you have it. I was not crazy. Thanks for the confirmation.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098