How do you add a subscribe form to an Adwords advert?

I just noticed an Adwords ad for a certain other ESP which incorporates a subscribe form.

I went into one of my clients' Adwords campaigns and looked in Campaign/Ad Extensions but could not find anything resembling this.

Does anyone know if it's possible to add a CM subscribe form to an Adwords ad?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hey there! Google Communications Ad Extensions is currently in beta, so I don't think it's yet possible to integrate any email service with AdWords results just yet. We started a conversation with Google regarding this last year - thanks to your reminder, I've just contacted them to see if we can put this back on the table.

As you can imagine, it would be very cool to be able to add a subscribe form to your AdWords campaign, so we'll certainly keep you posted on how we go with this.

Thanks for the nudge, we'll be sure to keep you updated on this one!

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
Giob, 1 year ago

Hi,

Do you have an update on this?

Thanks,

@Giob - I just checked my Adwords account and it was still not available as an extension. Are you seeing the same on your account?

Julian Wellings | Expertise on Tap 
Email Marketing | Video Marketing | Cheltenham UK
Follow me on Twitter
samer.riad, 1 month ago

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding conversion tracking.

I have set a newsletter subscription journey. I have then launched an AdWords campaign for people to subscribe.

I would like to track the subscribers coming from Adwords. I have the subscribe button integrated on our page but it does not seem to send any triggers when clicked. Accordingly, I am unable to install the conversion tracking from Adwords.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Sam

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098