HTML in Footer of template builder

Is there a way to add a HTML link in the footer of a template when using your template builder? Straight HTML does not appear to work nor does Markdown or the usual forum style of links:

[]Example Link[/url]
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi boostventilator, I'm afraid at this time it's actually only possible to add links by exporting the template from your account, adding the links via the HTML/making this area a multiline, then reimporting it as a new custom template, I'm sorry to say. I've added your vote to be able to adjust this in the future, so I'll keep you posted if this is something we do. Sorry for the trouble!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
kristyewing, 3 years ago

Hi Ros, Please include my vote to add html capability to the footer of Template Builder. I just made a newsletter for a client which was done entirely in the Template Builder, and did not need to be turned into a custom template. It suited them perfectly except for the lack of that one small feature. Will you keep me posted too? Thank you!

BTW - I Love Campaign Monitor!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free