Subscription page with multiple subscription options

Can anyone advise how to create a subscription page that allows for a user to select multiple newsletters?

Newsletter 1: [ ]
Newsletter 2: [ ]

With tickboxes, or a drop-down menu?

Many thanks

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there wanneroopass, if you look at the subscribe form code that we provide in your account (in 'Copy/paste a form to your site'), you'll see that we provide the option of adding checkboxes to subscribe to other lists. Hopefully this sorts out things for you, but let us know if we can help out with anything else :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
wanneroopass, 3 years ago

Hi there,
Thanks for getting back to me.
But doesn't that mean that a user has to subscribe to one particular newsletter, and has the option of joining others?
We want a user to be able to select just one, or multiple if they wish. Without having to subscribe to the initial newsletter.
I hope that makes sense!

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi wanneroopass, that makes a lot of sense, thank you for clarifying! This can't be done that easily with the form code that's generated in accounts, I'm sorry to say. Your best bet is to look into using our API to add subscribers, which is undoubtedly trickier, regardless of your confidence with coding.

That said, I'm happy to add your vote for this, however there is one quirk - if the subscriber doesn't check any boxes and tries to subscribe anyway, presumably you'll have to return an error, as our system doesn't really offer a scenario for this. Something to think about, anyway. :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free