Subscribe Button + Subscribe Pages

Hi!

I've got a couple of simple questions about the "Grow your Audience" tools that I'm hoping someone can help me with:

1. Is it possible to have multiple Hosted Subscriber Pages for the same email list? I already have one Subscribe Page created. I'm trying to play around with a different sign-up option as well, but I can only seem to create the one Subscribe Page

I know there is the option to create a custom subscribe form that I can add to my website. But all the styling/coding etc is beyond me and what I create just looks awful.

2. In a similar vein, is it possible to use a custom image for the Subscribe Button? I know this isn't possible from within the subscribe button page, but can I link the script that is generated to an image so the same pop-up box appears when someone clicks on that image?

Thanks in advance
Luke

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there Luke, happy to help with your questions here, no sweat!

> 1. Is it possible to have multiple Hosted Subscriber Pages for the same email list?

Not at present, I'm sorry to say. However, if you're not comfortable with the coding side of things, services like Wufoo and Unbounce are excellent for creating multiple web-hosted forms and integrate with us very nicely.

I'll let the team know internally that multiple subscribe pages is something that you're after, though - thanks!

> 2. In a similar vein, is it possible to use a custom image for the Subscribe Button?

We have provided a sample for creating a Custom Subscribe Button, but it does require a bit of confidence with code to use. The most hassle-free option would be to link an image to either a Subscribe Page, or those created using the other form apps, we've mentioned :)

Thanks, Luke - let us know if there's anything we can help with here. :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098