Customize Forward to a Friend page

Is there a way to customize the message inside the Forward to a Friend page ?

Thanks you.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there Cederic, it's possible to change the language and branding, but not customize the message on the forward to a friend page, I'm sorry to say. We've received a few votes received for this, so by all means, we'll let you know if it's something we make possible in a future update. :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
acidproductUK acidproductUK, 2 years ago

I'd like to add a vote to this, as I had a request from a client today to make the default message "less informal and more businesslike"…!

I appreciate that this implies a change to text resources rather than hard-coded messages. Although we already have language translations, which would presumably be implemented this way, so maybe it's "just" a question of exposing these resources in a nice interface that we can edit directly?

Ian Davies
Acid Product
Audio Visual Presentations, Web Design, Print Design and Creative Technology Consultancy in Rugby, UK
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 2 years ago

Thanks, acidproductUK - I'll let the team know and keep you posted if we make this message editable. :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free