Responsive email framework

Hi guys, I threw together a basic email layout that's free for anyone to use. It adapts to screen sizes and is somewhat fluid too.
Check it out here http://team-email.co.uk/framework/

It has 1 column, 2 column, 3 column and stacking inside a fluid 1 column premade for you to use.

Let me know what you think!

Redferret, 3 years ago

This is great Alex!

I especially like how you've used the display block method to get around Outlook's issues.

One question, how does it look on Android 4.2 Gmail?

Gmail app apologist
Alex I., 3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Red,

Unfortunately Android Gmail won't trigger the media queries - bummer.

Redferret, 3 years ago

There's not a lot you can do about that but does the dreaded gmail auto-sizing mess with it at all or does it just appear in it's full width?

Gmail app apologist
Alex I., 3 years ago

It looks as though it appears in full width.

webreality, 3 years ago

Hey, I appreciate you posting this. I tested it on Windows, in Firefox: AOL, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Gmail, Outlook 2010, and on Android (native on GS3 and Nexus), as well as an iPod4 (representing iPhone 4) and an iPad4. Unfortunately, the only place it was responsive and showed the single column layout was when I reduced the browser window to 768px inside AOL's webmail. The Android and Apple devices did not respond to the media queries :\

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098