Inline text & paragraph styles

Hi,

At the moment we are testing Campaign Monitor to see if it is suiting our requirements.

I am wondering if there is support for predefined text and paragraph styles.
Is it also possible to define what editing options are available in the text-editor while composing a newsletter?

On the forums and Google all I found was a post from 2007 about a third-party ruby script. The link to the script wasn't working anymore.

Hopefully someone here can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Daan

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there Daan, thank you very much for giving us a look! More than happy to help with your questions here, too.

> I am wondering if there is support for predefined text and paragraph styles.

I see that you found this earlier blog post on Premailer - you'll be glad to know that this is built into our app. As a result, you can add CSS stylesheets to the <head> of HTML email templates and these styles will carry across to text, links and other content in our email editor. Prior to send, we inline any CSS styles, as to maintain consistency in email clients like Gmail.

> Is it also possible to define what editing options are available in the text-editor while composing a newsletter?

We have a variety of fairly standard editing options available in our email editor, including bold, italic, font color and size - you can preview them in this video demo. As mentioned earlier, you can use CSS in your email templates to customize many of these options.

That said, if you have any suggestions as to how we can improve text editing in our editor, we'd be very keen to hear your thoughts. Thanks, Daan! Let us know too if there's anything else we can assist with. Have an excellent week!

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098