Adding a subscriber to a list

I feel like I am going crazy. I have a form on my website and I want to use it to add people who register automatically to a subscriber list. I got this working but using the API and OAuth, the user is always asked to 'Allow access to the account'. before being redirected to the page that adds them.

I am doing something wrong with authentication. I just want to add the person to my subscrber list automatically from a form on my account.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi perceptiveflow, it most certainly sounds like something unusual is happening here. We'd have to take a look at your code in order to find out why subscribers are receiving this weird prompt, so by all means, get in touch with our team with details and we'll happily take a look.

In the interim, is it possible to use one of our standard subscribe forms?

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
terryt terryt, 3 years ago

Hi Mark,

I think what you may be looking to use is the API key. This should work much better for what you are trying to do. Please let me know if you have any further questions and always feel free to get in touch with us!

Terry Tice

Terry Tice
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free