Problems embedding instagram code

I'm trying to embed a feed from instagram into my templates.  I get something along the lines of this when I select the code from instagram:

<iframe src="//" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

It looks great in the preview, but when I send a test email nothing shows up.  I'm viewing in both Outlook 2010 and gmail, and I don't see anything.  Know what's going on?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there projectinterchange, iframes are not supported in many email clients, I'm sorry to say. Outlook 2010 and Gmail both don't support iframes, thus the issues you're seeing here.

Your best bet is to try this technique. Thanks, projectinterchange - let us know how you go.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
petercollins petercollins, 3 years ago

I've been trying to implement inserting an Instagram feed into a template, but it seems to demand that the images be shown at 100% size, rather than as a smaller thumbnail size (I'd love to show a row of, say, three images from Instagram which link through and could be automatically updated in autoresponder/RSS emails.) Is this at all possible?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free