Pricing tiers in different currencies

I'm revising the standard pricing that I give to my clients and I need to know what the tiers are in GBP. I'd also like to be able to experiment with different markups to see what is the best level to choose, without having to use an actual live account.
Ideally, something like a sandboxed version of the 'Set pricing' view that you get under 'Client Settings' that lets you alter mark-ups or swap plans. I do already have one client on a basic plan, so it's possible to play around in there to get an idea of what effects different changes have. There are a number of problems with this, however:

1. Making sure you don't press 'Save' by mistake! (I know it's not that easy to do, but still I don't like to futz around with live info.)
2. It only shows the tiers that are close to the one they are on, so since they are in the 10,000-15,000 tier, the lowest tier shown is the 2,501-5,000 one. I can't see what the lower tiers would be.
3. I can't see what the unlimited price tiers would be at all.

Thanks
Ian

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 3 years ago

Hi there Ian, this is a very interesting scenario. First of all, here are our current fixed exchange rates, which you can use to calculate client pricing. Currently $1 USD = £0.6 GBP. We don't change these rates often, but I'd suggest signing up as a partner to receive updates (if you haven't already).

Would it be possible to create a 'fake' client account to help with calculations? Or alternately, creating a simple calculator, using our pricing info? Likely the calculations would be pretty simple, like 10% markup on the 10,000+ unlimited monthly tier = ($249 * 1.1) * 0.6 = ~£170 (before VAT).

Personally, I like using Soulver for these kinds of calculations. Alternately, you could create a spreadsheet in Excel or Numbers, which could be good for graphing markup calculations etc on the fly :)

Thanks, Ian - hopefully this has been helpful, but let us know if there's anything else we can help out with here :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
Phil Phil, 3 years ago

Hi Ian,

The other one to be aware of is the currencies page in the agencies section, which has the basic and unlimited prices for all the lower volume tiers, in all supported currencies.

acidproductUK acidproductUK, 3 years ago

Thanks both! I had hunted around the Support sections but never thought to just look on the main site!

D'oh!

Ian Davies
Acid Product
Audio Visual Presentations, Web Design, Print Design and Creative Technology Consultancy in Rugby, UK

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098