Repeating one item across two columns - editor bug!

I am trying to repeat one item across 2 columns, so that the order is A, B, (new line), C, D (new line), etc. I have coded a solution that works across the main email clients, however the CM interface is preventing it from being usable.

The problem I am having is as follows: the editor seems to assume that when an item is repeated, height is added to the email. So, the controls for the next item (Add, Remove, Edit) are placed further down the page. It does not realise that every second item is repeated horizontally, not vertically. This makes it impossible to tell which controls correspond to which item.

Is there any chance this could be fixed? i.e. could the javascript on the editor look at the actual placement of the repeated item, rather than just looking at its height?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 2 years ago

Hey there skeg, sorry about the late response here. Usually this editor issue is caused by there being an align= attribute on the tables in a repeater. You may want to check if this is the case - if after playing with the code, you still see this issue, kindly get in touch with our team and we'll happily look into it.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free