Admin interface on iPhone

The full version of the admin interface doesn't appear to work on the iPhone. On the main admin screen the client links down the left side don't respond. Are you aware of this?
I know you have a mobile version but that doesn't give you access to drafts or any newsletter creation functionality. It would be nice to use it on mobile devices that have reasonable browsers!

davidaf davidaf, 2 years ago

Thanks for the report, we were able to replicate this on our side. I've lodged a bug report with our developers to get this fixed.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
acidproductUK acidproductUK, 2 years ago

Thanks. I did manage to get into a client view by using the drop-down menu, but then the links to the actually drafts/campaigns suffered from the same lack of responsiveness. It could affect other parts of the interface but I wasn't able to get to them to check.

Ian Davies
Acid Product
Audio Visual Presentations, Web Design, Print Design and Creative Technology Consultancy in Rugby, UK
acidproductUK acidproductUK, 2 years ago

I don't know if this is meant to have been fixed yet, but on the Overview page, while the links to sent campaigns work, links to any saved drafts do not. Makes it impossible to manage campaigns when you're out and about.

Ian Davies
Acid Product
Audio Visual Presentations, Web Design, Print Design and Creative Technology Consultancy in Rugby, UK

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098