What can you add or improve in 2014?

First, I want to say I like your service so much. Because it's works very well, it's clean, ergonomic and your support is always competent and nice.
But because I like you, I wait much from you !

Here is my list for 2014 and lot of things were already here in 2012/2013 :(

- Full split (A/B) testing : not a 50/50 max.

- Dynamic content in subject : because "Hello Mr. [name, fallback='JohnDoe'] !" is not nice and "Hello ["Mr." [name], fallback="you"] !" is not possible.

- Increase the maximum length for custom field names : too short for me, so I have to make my own form.

- Translate all your interface (client interface, report, worldview) and, most of all, the template builder (a french competitor has exactly your template builder, all in french).

- Let us customize think we want in report (with a module system).

- Raw data export for bounces and client usage : for email client usage, for bounces, for anything because it's very important to have total control on what happened. For exemple, I have now from 20% to 68% (!!!) of undetectable email client. I would like to make my own analysis based on raw datas.

- View statistics by list when a campaign has been sent to multiple lists or segments.

- Add transactional email services : because you already have autoresponders and smtp server with good delivrability, statistics, dedicated IP are now common.

- Possibility to easily resend to soft bounced after N days (and insert stat in same report).

- Increase detection accuracy of the openings and client usage : I know it's difficult, for example with webfont insertion, using specific CSS, etc.

I think all this things are very important except for the two last.

You could add an "expert" tab for some of this features and so, stay "KISS" by default.

JohnP JohnP, 2 years ago

I still think CM should add auto (one click) image uploading. Instead of dealing with zip files, just upload the html file and let the relative links + html file location point you to the images...

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 1 year ago

Hi everyone, I'm pleased to announce that Campaign Monitor has launched a transactional email service, so you can now take control of one-off, system-generated emails, use our email builder and view reports, all within your existing Campaign Monitor account.

If you are on one of our monthly plans, the fantastic news is that transactional emails come bundled in - so you can start sending, without spending an extra cent.

To start learning how you can use transactional and get inspiration for your own triggered email messaging, check out our new guide and our new API docs on transactional email. Thank you so much for all your feedback and support!

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free