Bounce rate has went from 9.64% to 73.48% between last to campaigns

I would please like to know why my clients bounce rate spiked form 9.64% to 73.48% between to email campaigns. The first being in Feb 2014 and the latest on May13th. The list has 3,722 respondents. 2,735 are now getting bounced!

Seems like the major providers are blocking them: gmail, yahoo, aol and hotmail.

davita, 2 years ago

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in. Could you please let us know your account URL <something.createsend.com>, the client account name and send it via support@campaignmonitor.com?

We look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

imperialchampaign, 2 years ago

Hello,

I've emailed the requested information over a week ago and have not heard back. Is this being looked at? My client will need to make another newsletter soon and we will not be able to use this service anymore if it is going to be blocked.

Please advise.

davita :

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in. Could you please let us know your account URL <something.createsend.com>, the client account name and send it via support@campaignmonitor.com?

We look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098