Different subscriber numbers in reports?

Hi there,

I'm looking at my latest campaign report, which says it got sent out to about 12k unique subscribers in x lists. But when I click on the lists (link in the report), it says I only have about 9k "unique recipients". What's the difference? So how many people are actually getting the campaign?

Another thing is, when I check my subscriber numbers for uniques, I get 12.3k. But how come the campaign is only sent to 12k?

Btw, these numbers refer only to active subscribers and are not inclusive of the suppression list.

Hope someone can help! Thanks!

Greg Strutton Greg Strutton, 2 years ago

Hey Salima,

Is it possible to send us the campaign report via: https://help.campaignmonitor.com/contact

This will help clarify what statistics and numbers you're seeing, and allow us to talk through all the stats and what the different numbers mean. It sounds like there may well be some confusion on how the reporting works.

Thanks in advance!

salima.nadira, 2 years ago

Hi Greg, thanks for your prompt reply! I'll send you the report now. Yes it would be great if you could just explain how it works. Thanks very much!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free