Training Needed (UK)

I am posting on behalf of my company - we need a one-off training session on the following for a small group of marketing people:
"We need to know how to set up segments in CampaignMonitor, how we can use them best to capture specific types of information, how to build lists based on that data, how to build and customise the forms and landing pages, how to drill down into the available CM reports, where else we can use the sign up forms (i.e. using their iPad apps for events, using their Facebook widget to add to author FB pages), and other things like that that are entirely specific to the software. We do not need anything on email marketing best practices, or anything like that"
I'm looking for an experienced trainer/user of Campaign Monitor who can come into our offices in central London and deliver a session for us.

balthazar balthazar, 2 years ago

Hey Victoria! I'm glad to see that you posted about this here! I'd love to know if you're able to find someone to help you with that training.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free