Managing high subscribers but low monthly sends

Hi, I'm looking for some advice please...

A start-up company I'm hoping to bring over to CM will in time have a large database of say 100,000 subscribers - but they will only be sending regularly to much smaller segments of that data pool, anywhere from as little as say 25 up to 5,000 at a time.

Given CM's monthly payment plans, it would make this very impractical as they would be paying for the number of subscribers as opposed to the number of monthly sends.

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this? What would you recommend?

Phil Phil, 2 years ago

Hi Andy,

Depending on how frequent those smaller sends are you might find that pay-per-campaign is a better pricing model under your circumstances:

It's worth doing the maths to see which is better for you. And of course if you want to discuss with one of our staff you can do so by sending through a support request with a bit more specific detail to help you decide.

zohaa3492, 1 year ago

or all new clients I have within the agency platform, I will not have access to the old style template builder, as they will not have any saved templates.  Will you be developing a canvas builder - so that agencies can design their own templates easily within the platform?

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest and best quality Testking C4090-958 and fcc We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free