Small Feature Request: Recent emails for campaign sent confirmations

Hi,

We've had a couple of clients asking us about having the option to choose from recently used email addresses at the sending stage when you need to enter an email address for the 'campaign sent' confirmation email to be sent to.

Exactly like the checkbox list of recently used email addresses that you get at the testing stage. I know it's not a big thing, but I'd also assume it wouldn't be too difficult to implement given a similar function is available already in the system.

The clients who have asked about this are quite large companies, who have quite a few people working with Campaign Monitor. I think this would be a pretty small but useful improvement to the usability of the system.

Thanks.

paulw paulw, 2 years ago

Hey Amber! Thanks for your great suggestion here, we really appreciate it :) I have gone ahead and added this suggestion to our feature wish list. If we are able to go ahead with that, we'll be able to let you know.

At the moment, the email address used is the address last used to send an email campaign, I do accept that this doesn't work well if you are sending emails from a number of different send from email addresses, I'm really sorry for the hassle there.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098