Canvas is broken - layouts missing

Layouts that were available yesterday are NOT available today.

Look at this page:

Under Introducing layouts.

There are over 6-7 layouts to pick from.  Today, I can only see 4 in any of the canvas designs.

Any reason for this?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 2 years ago

HI there, thank you so much for getting in touch regarding recent changes to Canvas' template layouts. I emailed you about this just earlier, but thought I'd share the answer in case there are others that may be a little mystified by the changes.

Earlier this week, we updated the editor to provide the option of customizing fonts and colors - but had to made changes to the layouts available in the process.

In essence, you can now change background colors in templates using Canvas. However, this meant that some of the layouts that with different background colors had to be modified, to prevent introducing additional complexity to the Canvas editor.

Thanks for writing in and sorry for not making this change clear beforehand. If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free