Enlist app: offline subscribes not working in OS 8.1

Hey Campaign Monitor Team,

Issue: data cannot be submitted if there's no network connection, the submit button is disabled

I've seen offline functionality work for enlist app on an older iPad in the same morning, so I'm assuming the issue I'm having is related to OS 8.1 upgrade.

I saw there was a 1-star issue raised on the App store page for Enlist, I confirm that message but can't find any other reports of Enlist app not working as advertised.

The offline sync is what seals the deal with many of our clients for use of app at events or promotions.

Thanks in advance for looking into this!

Adam

paulw paulw, 1 year ago

Hi Adam, thanks for posting in the forums, I'm really sorry about the difficulty here! This is something we are aware of and are working on fixing as soon as we can.

Unfortunately, there have been a couple of stumbling blocks in resolving this and I don't have a timeline at the moment. I've recorded your details, so we'll be able to let you know as soon as this is sorted.

Sorry again for the hassle and thank you for your patience with this.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
adam.freshweb, 1 year ago

No worries, i understand sitting on the bleeding edge is painful, but maybe a cautionary note on the App description page and/or the app web page is in order until an update is ready for download?

Also, tangent: there seems to be a discrepancy between version numbers in System Preferences > Enlist versus the public version number, which i could see leading to confusion in troubleshooting.

Falco, 1 year ago

Hi Campaign Monitor team,

Any update here? We're planning on using Enlist for a conference in the near future, and we have iPads with iOS 8.1 out of the box. I would love to find out if we can count on offline backup.

Thanks!

Greg Strutton Greg Strutton, 1 year ago

Thanks for your patience here, but I'm pleased to say we've recently updated Enlist and fixed the issue with offline syncing.

Your app may have already automatically updated, but if not, you can manually do this by opening up the App Store and head over to the Updates tab. From there, you can manually select to update Enlist!

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098