Editing font size

Can this only be done through coding or is there a huge, obvious button I am not seeing?

ericam ericam, 1 year ago

Hey, thanks for getting in touch!

Canvas templates do not offer the ability to change font size. You can change the font and certain fonts will be larger than others. This may help you achieve the look you're looking for.

Use the 'customize' tab to the top left of the Canvas editor and choose Fonts and Colors. There, you can try out different fonts.

I've added a vote on your behalf for the ability to change font size. If we add that ability, we'll get in touch and let you know. :)

Erica M | Support | Admin

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
nawaz, 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply Stephen - I thought as much. It's not too much of a hassle for me, but is obviously a bit of a hack/workaround at the moment doing it from the public pages. I understand (and support) the move by CM to 'professionalise' the templating work done by people (although admittedly at the expense of those people who used to be able to do their basic branding under the old system as discussed in numerous posts), but a facility to download templates is going to be required once the transition to Canvas is complete.

simoncoz, 1 year ago

Yes, please allow ability to change font size in the Editor. Also would be goo if we could edit the templates to suit our own purposes. Although CM does produce beautiful emails, I think there needs to be a little more flexibility with layouts. I.e. with Fresh template I want to be able to have two images side by side each a separate link but with a single column heading above. To achieve this now I need to have a one column section stacked above a two column layout which introduces a mandatory line in between sections.

Also would be nice if I could change the heading colours in one section of the email rather than be forced to use the same colour throughout the email.

eidetic, 1 year ago

I'd also like to see the ability to adjust font size. Would also be great to have Adobe Typekit integration.

kairav22, 1 year ago

it good to have our problem been resolve by developer :)

Jual beli mobil bekas, mobil murah, audio mobil dan info modifikasi mobil - Raja Mobil.
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 1 year ago

Hi there all, the good news is that we're currently working on some updates to the email builder which should allow you to change font sizes and more. I've noted your interest in this, so will be in touch when it's ready. Thank you so much for your patience!

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
silentcj, 1 year ago

I'd also like to see the ability to adjust font size.

WilliamLavenia, 1 year ago

This is something I actually have to try and do a lot of analysis into, thanks for the post

ChristianB, 1 year ago

We'd really (really!) like this functionality too. Cheers.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free