RSS Email Template not working well with Images

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the RSS email template to work well with my images. When I actually send the email out for testing, the images are big and distort the body of the template in relation to the header and footer.

They are not the featured images from the wordpress blog, but in the paragraphs themselves.

I've tried to lock down the CSS selector required to change just the size of the images, but I can't ever seem to get it right across all platforms.

Can someone help me with the CSS/html changes I need to make?

Thanks.

Carissa Carissa, 2 years ago

Hi Stella,

Thanks for letting us know you are having trouble—we'd be happy to help! I've just emailed you asking for more details, so if you wouldn't mind replying to that email, we can help get things sorted for you :)

Carissa
Campaign Monitor
Stella, 2 years ago
Carissa :

Hi Stella,

Thanks for letting us know you are having trouble—we'd be happy to help! I've just emailed you asking for more details, so if you wouldn't mind replying to that email, we can help get things sorted for you :)

Hi Carissa,

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately, I do not see your email. Not in my spam folder either.

Can you double check the address and re-send please?

Thanks!
-Kevin

MarjorieWalker, 2 years ago

<a href='http://www.carpet1floorandhomerochester.com/'>Carpet one floor & home</a> Flooring experts

MarjorieWalker, 2 years ago

Carpet one floor & home Flooring experts

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098