Agency seeking 10 hours a week PT assistance

Hello!

I am requesting the services of a fulltime freelancer for an on-going part time job that would cover designing, building and managing dozens of campaigns.

Currently, we have more demand than I have time for.

A sample task would look something like this:

Understand client needs (a template that follows brand)
Either customize a Canvas template or tweak a CM template as directed. HTML programming not required, but a little computer savvy goes a long way.
Create & Import templates into CM account
Clean up lead lists in Google Sheets and import leads into CM
Receive and implement copy into template
Optimize images for email delivery without sacrificing quality. Taking PSD's and making perfectly sized .jpg's
Receive and implement tracking URL's into links and buttons
Ensure Mobile Responsiveness is working appropriately
Rigorously test the template before sending for approval. Click everything, check on mobile, ensure dynamic fields are showing correctly.
Communicate with Agency when work is delivered and ready to be scheduled.

We currently have 5 clients who would need to be setup asap, so availability for immediate start will be favored. Expect a big chunk of work at the beginning, but maintenance and on-going assignments will definitely be available for those who excel.

We have a budget for $25 an hour and 10 hours a week should be an expected workload, but will increase when we have more work.

If you are interested in this position, please provide the following details:

Contact Email & Phone.
3 samples of your work (screenshots are fine).
Your available start date.

We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thank you!

Stuart Steene-Connolly
Director of Digital Production
IMA Interactive

mtkhan mtkhan, 1 year ago

Hi Stuart,

I would love to contribute. I have been designing/coding custom email templates and managing campaigns from the last three years.

Currently managing email campaigns for Smack Bang Desings & Pingo.

Please do get in touch through my email (muhammadtahirk@gmail.com) if you have any questions or want to see some samples.

Thanks,

Tahir

Kitzmillermedia, 1 year ago

Hi Stuart!

We have some immediate capacity at our small firm in Denver to offer you some assistance. I have been a CM user since Dec, 2008 and am very familiar with email marketing design and best practices. Here's a quick look at a few recent campaigns for my clients:

Dr. Karyl McBride
International Interior Design Association
Kimball Office

Perhaps a quick chat would be in order? I would like to learn more about your goals for this partnerships. Hope you're well. Thanks for sharing this opportunity with everyone.

-
Chris
www.kitzmillermedia.com
303-250-5239
chris@kitzmillermedia.com

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098